- If you are on a Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) package, we will charge your account on the last day of the month. If you upgrade from free to PAYG in the middle of the month then you will be charged for your usage from the time of the upgrade until the end of the month. The invoice will be created on the 1st of the following month, covering the previous month's usage.
For example, if you upgrade on the 5th of June your invoice will be created on the 1st of July covering the usage from June 5 to June 30.
Similarly if you downgrade from PAYG to free during the month, your package will revert to the free package on the 1st of the following month and you will still be charged for the usage incurred up to then.
For example, if you downgrade on the 14th of June your last invoice will be created on the 1st of July covering the usage from June 14 to June 30 and your account will be on the free plan from July 1st.
- $2.50 per million messages
- $15 per thousand peak connections
- $15 per thousand peak channels
- 5m messages at $2.50/million = $12.50
- 2k channels at $15/k = $30
- 3k connections at $15/k = $45
- Up to 1m messages at $2.50/million = $2.50
- Up to 1K channels at $15/k = $15
- Up to 1K connections at $15/k = $15
- If you are on a Committed used package, you will be charged as specified in your contract (usually at the start of the month).
Should you experience any issues with payment then please get in touch and we'll be happy to help. You can do this by contacting us, starting a chat or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you are on a Self Service package still, we will continue to charge your account on the first day of the month.