Yes, this is possible. When you near or reach your pre-paid quota, or hit a hard limit on your account, you will be sent an email notification. In addition, these notifications are logged in your account and are accessible via your dashboard.
If you would like to understand what limits exist for your account, please refer to our account limits documentation.
If you would like to view any limits you have already neared or hit, please follow these steps:
Click the login link in the top right of the header navigation to open up the login dialog box and enter your login details
2. Go to "Your package & limits" within your account
This navigation appears on the top right.
3. Click on "view recent limits notifications" under "Detailed quota and account-wide limits"
4. Review all limit notification you have previously received
Note the most recent notifications are shown first. If you have not received any notifications, it will look like this:
- If you would like to see the exhaustive and up to date list of all standard limits on accounts, please see the connection, channel, message and rate limits article
- If you are not sure what package you need, please see our article that describes how you can calculate what package you need based on your requirements.
- If you have received an email about a limit you have neared or hit, please see the article "I got an email telling me my account's hit a limit; what can I do?"
- Get in touch if you would like to review your account limits.
If you need any further help, please reach out on our support portal and we will be happy to help you.